Sunday, October 4, 2009

So after Fridays meeting with Phil, I suppose I’m feeling quite optimistic about our Team project. I think, with all the ideas that have been thrown up in the air, reaching a decision to what we all want to achieve from this is going to be the hardest thing in the upcoming weeks. Once that is finalized, I don’t think the design/concept document will be so much trouble.


We ended up talking about paranoia and trying to define it and its symptoms. Here’s what Wikipedia has to say on that matter;
Paranoia - a thought process characterized by excessive anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.


In regards to the final project, I think maybe taking the sound element of paranoia and working with that could be a viable option. We all seem to mention sound effects in on way shape or form so I think everyone is on the same page there. The motion detector from Aliens should be looked at further as well as the Pavlovian conditioning.

Anyways, I’m hungry. Back soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment